JackrenLoganJackrenLogan

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

weebl and bob - paper weebl and bob - paper

I've watched this too many time.

Too much?... Or too sexy?

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Awesome.

Personally I thought it was awesome. It's flashes like this that make me want to get into animation.

redminus responds:

That's cool to hear... honestly, I think Newgrounds is a good place to get started, even if only by looking around and getting ideas about what could be possible. Watching Flashes on NG and elsewhere is what got me into it for sure.

If Anime Was Real If Anime Was Real

Wow.

Makes anime look predictable... Well... It is. Lol.

Spoiler fights Zombies Spoiler fights Zombies

It was cool.

I saw your artist comment too. So now I have a question. How many FPS do you use currently? I want to make my own flashes and I want them to be as smooth as possible so I was hoping you'd give me an answer. That'd be great.

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Awesome.

Although I liked the previous style more, this was still funny and original. Awesome.

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

Epic.

I loved the last line. "Hahahahaaa! You stupid asshole!"

EFN Episode 2: Brother EFN Episode 2: Brother

Dude...

That was amazing. The boogie man's face was amazing. Any chance I'd be able to borrow that design? I'm a comic artist, my self. The flash was amazing, but I'm constantly drawn to the boogie man's face. I'd love to make my own rendition of it.

Maximillion Bagsworth Maximillion Bagsworth

Hilarious.

I loved the sounds he made, they were awesome. His personality was hilarious too. It's cool that he's not a COMPLETE douche bag like other rich people. But he does have the mindset of "money can do anything and everything" which only adds to the hilarity. After all, he could just purchase another eye brow.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied